Elite Tennis Academy operates on a small coach to student ratio and therefore coaches are committed to providing coaching as per the scheduled lessons. Therefore, it is your responsibility to attend all classes that you are enrolled in.
Missed Lessons – Failure To Attend
- Coaches rely on your commitment to tennis coaching and require 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled lesson.
- If the required 24 hours notice is provided, students MUST contact their coach to arrange a date and time for a catch up lesson.
- However, students who fail to give the required 24 hours notice will incur costs for the missed lesson as lessons are non-refundable.
Missed Lessons – Due To Injury Or Illness
- The Director or Head Coach must be notified before 9 am via text or telephone on the day of the scheduled lesson and must be provided with a medical certificate to ensure a make uplesson..
- If the injury or illness is long term you must liaise with the Head Coach in order to reschedule for missed lessons in order to guarantee your place.
Lesson Cancelation – Washout/Heatouts
- At ETA we run lessons as scheduled. Please do not assume the lesson is not going ahead. Lessons will be cancelled if the temperature is over 35 degrees Celsius, or if the courts are unplayable due to excess water. We will try and notify everyone via sms as soon as possible.
- It is our policy to ensure that all students will be notified via text message of cancelled lessons (due to washout or heatout) prior to the scheduled lesson where possible.
- The text message will state, ‘the lesson is cancelled due to a washout (or heatout) and will be rescheduled at …’
- If you require a catch up lesson it must happen in that term and cannot carry over to the next term.
- If in doubt about anything regarding our policies,please feel free to contact the Director at ETA as he will be more than happy to assist you with any problems and inquires.
- In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs 24 Hour Cancellation is required for all Lessons. Make-up lessons will be arranged for wash-outs and heat-outs. Lessons missed through pupil absence can be made up in other classes (if available) subject to availability, but won’t be deducted from term fees.